The text of the Policy is available for Users on the Internet directly on the Website.
Use of the Website means that User’s unconditional acceptance of the Policy and the specified conditions for processing received information.
1. Information received by the website
- 1.1. The website collects, accesses and uses personal data of the User, technical and other information related to the User for the Policy purposes.
- 1.3. Under the User’s personal data is considered the information that the User provides to the Company through the Website and in following interaction with the Company, including:
- 1.3.1. Name, surname, middle name;
- 1.3.2. Date of Birth;
- 1.3.3. E-mail address;
- 1.3.4. Country and city of residence;
- 1.3.5. Telephone number;
- 1.3.6. User’s electronic wallet number in payment systems;
- 1.3.7. when withdrawing the documents, confirming the Player’s identity and the User’s electronic wallet number in the payment systems.
- 1.4. The Company processes personal data, technical information and other information of the User during the entire period of validity of the agreement concluded with the User, in case of absence of such agreement – within 10 (ten) years from the date of submission of the specified information.
- 1.5. The website is not a publicly available source of personal data. In this case, if the User performs certain actions, his personal data may become available to an indefinite group of persons, about which the User hereby gives his consent.
2. Purpose of the use of information provided by the User
- 2.1. The information provided by the User is used by the Company solely for the purpose of:
- 2.1.1. the conclusion of the agreement between the Company and the User, as well as the execution by the Company of such an agreement;
- 2.1.2. providing the User with technical support;
- 2.1.3. consideration of appeals and claims of the User;
- 2.1.4. sending advertising and / or information materials to the User;
- 2.1.5. improving the work and upgrading the Website;
- 2.1.6. counter money-laundering.
3. Processing methods
- 3.1. Processing User’s personal data means recording, organizing, accumulating, storing, specifying (updating, modifying), retrieving, using, transmitting (distributing, providing, accessing), depersonalizing, blocking, deleting, destruction User’s personal data not falling under special categories, the processing of which by the Company, in accordance with the current legislation of India, requires the written consent of the User.
- 3.2. The User agrees with the Company to process the User’s personal data provided when filling out any form on the Website and in the course of further interaction with the Website, including the transfer of such personal data to third parties in pursuance of an agreement between the Company and the User, even when such transfer is carried out on the territory of other states (cross-border transfer).
- 3.3. The processing of the User’s personal data is carried out by the Company using databases located in India.
4. Measures taken to protect the information provided by the User, and the guarantee of the Company
- 4.1. The Company takes necessary and sufficient legal, organizational and technical measures to protect the information provided by the Users from unauthorized or accidental access, destruction, alteration, blocking, copying, distribution, as well as from other illegal actions of third parties with it, by restricting access to such information of other Users of the Website, the Company, employees and partners of the Company, third parties (except for the provision by the Company of the information necessary for the performance of its obligations rights to the User and the requirements of the Indian legislation), as well as the imposition of sanctions on such persons for violating the rules of the Policy in relation to such data.
- 4.2. The Company guarantees that the information provided by the Users is not combined with statistical data, is not provided to third parties and is not disclosed, except in cases provided in the Policy.
5. Company Rights
- 5.1. The company has the right to carry out statistical and other research based on impersonal information provided by the User. The company has the right to provide access to such research to third parties for the implementation of advertising targeting. The User can also independently (if there is a technical possibility on the User’s device or in the software on the User’s device) prohibit the device or software from transmitting through the Website the information necessary for implementing target advertising.
- 5.2. The Company has the right to send to the User email- and sms-mailing advertising and marketing materials, voice and / or sms-messages, and / or other information by e-mail and / or by phone specified when registering an account on the Company’s website or provided by the Company’s Client and / or to the person authorized by him, in another way, about services and other services, payments, data on payment arrears, withdrawal of funds, changes in the rules and procedures for the provision of services and other changes in the Company’s activities, or in the participation of shares held by the Company, sent by the Company or on its behalf by third parties.
- 5.3. The Company is entitled to provide information about Users to third parties in order to identify and prevent fraudulent activities, to resolve technical or security problems, as well as in other cases provided by the legislation of India.
- 5.4. The Company has the right to provide access to information about the User to third parties, if such transfer is necessary for the Company to fulfill the agreement concluded with the User.
- 5.5. In case the User withdraws consent to the processing personal data, the Company has the right to restrict the User’s access to some or all of the functions of the Website.
6. User rights
- 6.1. The user may withdraw consent to the processing of personal data at any time by sending a written notice to the Company. At the same time, the User understands that the Company has the right to continue processing such information in cases permitted by applicable law.
7. New editions
- 7.1. The company reserves the right to make changes to the Policy. User responsible for getting acquainted with the text of the Policy whenever accessing the Website.
- 7.2. The new version of the Policy comes into force after 5 days from the date of its placement. Continue using the website after the new version of the Policy comes into force means that the User has accepted the Policy and its conditions.
- 7.3. The user should not use the website if he does not agree with the terms of the Policy.
8. Elimination of contradictions
- 8.1. In case when agreement between the Company and the User contains provisions on the use of personal information and / or personal data of the User, the provisions of the Policy and such agreement shall apply to the extent not inconsistent with the Policy.